Monday, January 9, 2012

31DEC2011

Decided to go out with my friends Joe, Matt, Travis, Garry, etc. etc... WOW. Both SUPER fun, and a bad idea... ;)

While at "The Beach House" in Fort Collins with these dudes, this CRAZY (awsome) lady came up to us and said:

"You two... (indicating Matt and I) is this the first time you've met?"

Matt and I both dissembled a bit, saying, "Well, we've met once before, at a party... We know each other's names, that is."

She said, "I sense an ENERGY here!!! You two were MEANT to be together!!!"

Matt and I looked at one another, and said, collectively, "Ummmm..." ;)


Matt and I



The CRAZY lady and her sweet husband, who kept trying to lead her away, gently...



The night ended with Garry talking to "Oscar del Grupo", (apparently?) the Spanish name for "Oscar the Grouch?!? Ai ai ai...

New Years

No comments:

Post a Comment