Saturday, December 3, 2011

03DEC2011

I've decided that I need a Theme Song. Every Superhero needs one, so why shouldn't I? ;) Spider-Girl's current theme song is (drumroll please):

Tom Petty - "Learning to Fly"




Okay, it's CREEPY how much my hair looks like Tom Petty's in this video right now. Perhaps I should have gone as him for halloween. Him or David Bowie. I bear a striking resemblence to both of them... Traditionally, not a good look for a girl. ;)


-------

Later today, I met my friend Morgan at New Belgium Brewery here in Fort Collins. While we hadn't been able to sign up for a brewery tour in advance, we WERE able to take the place of some people who didn't show up... SUCKERS! ;)

The brewery was BEAUTIFUL, and the second floor of the brewing center was so lovely that it had actually been used as a reception hall for the weddings of two employees. Good choice, dudes. Heh. Look at the mosaics all around the brewing tanks:


These gorgeous mosaics even extended onto the bar... A sample of New Belgium's "Abbey Ale" looks gorgeous here, no? :)



Speaking of weddings... Morgan and I discussed (among MANY other things) my mental breakdown, her feeling burned out with class, and (*GASP*) her surprise engagement to her WONDERFUL guy, Ben. Well done, you two... even if SOME of us (*awkward cough*) can't seem to find that indescribable thing, at least OTHERS can. The BEST of us... :) Congratulations, you two!!!



Some pics from our tour:

New Belgium Brewery

No comments:

Post a Comment