Tuesday, December 6, 2011

06DEC2011

Okay, time for an update on the job situation:

WHOO-FREAKIN'-HOO!!!! I got a REAL f-ing job!!! :D I got hired on recently by this new upscale women's botique clothing store opening up in the south-west part of town.




Wanna know a secret? I have no idea why these guys hired me. I mean, I am THRILLED that they did, but I am one of the few people working there that has NOT had any significant retail experience. I mean, selling geospatial software and making lattes REALLY doesn't qualify me to sell expensive clothing. Perhaps I dazzed them with my wits? ;) LOL! No, I'm just kidding, but I think I managed to convince them I'm a smart cookie, and have a good attitude, and isn't that really all you need to succeed in almost any position?

In any case, I definitely chose my outfit with great care this morning. My neighbor Jeff did me a solid and took my picture before I went to work this morning... I felt like a little kid on the first day of school! Will the other kids like me? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment