Friday, December 23, 2011

19DEC2011

So, I'd been talking with my friend Jeff, whom I met working for GSK in Hamilton, MT. I was complaining about my job and the COMPLETE inconsistency of the hours (despite the fact that I was SUPPOSED to be working full time), the brain-melting boredom I'm suffering from, and the unbelieveable snobbiness I've encountered.

HOWEVER, Jeff (once again) was able to effortlessly "one-up" me. It seems that the company I was once employed with has been working tirelessly to find ways to further f-up the incredible, peerless, streamlined process of creating monophosphoryl lipid A (MPL) that has ALREADY existed for decades in Hamilton, MT, the only place on EARTH that can successfully produce this vaccine adjuvant... It's actually quite impressive, the lengths they will go to to mess up the existing technique and work-flow, both of which were ENTIRELY successful until corporate got involved. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment