Friday, December 23, 2011

12DEC2011

I didn't work today, but my friend "Good Jason" stopped by for a bit to chat and hang out. By the by, he himself authorized me to call him by this moniker to distinguish him from my ex, who is the manifestation of all that is the opposite of "good". Incidentally, he is actually entered into my phone contacts AS “Good Jason”! ;) Just so my tiny brain doesn’t get confused and accidentally call one instead of the other…
In any case, his little boys came with him, also known as Odin and Eddie, a.k.a. Mario and Luigi. Y’all know how much I LOVE alter-egos… LOL! So, naturally, my neighbor Jeff gave them each bokens, which essentially STICKS used by Japanese people to beat each other senseless in the name of martial arts training. Yay… little boys with gigantic sticks!!! No danger involved in this situation AT ALL. ;) And yet… still cute somehow?!? I told them, "Make some fierce faces!", and this is the result:


How can something so dangerous be so CUTE? ;)

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment