Tuesday, November 15, 2011

15NOV2011

I saw my neighbor Jeff out for a walk with his dog Keyser this morning, and we talked about our mutual agony in endless job-searching and the non-existent job market here in Fort Collins.

Jeff tried to cheer me up by telling me about a conversation he had this morning with his father, who is an ER surgeon:

Jeff: "My dad told me that a man came in yesterday who had shot himself in the leg with a 9mm."

Me: "Wait... What?!?"

Jeff: "Yeah, apparently he went into a bar and was acting all manly and stuff, and then shot himself in the femur."

Me: "Oh my GOD!!! Did he totally shatter it?!?"

Jeff: "YUP! In 9 places..."

-----

Okay, so I MIGHT have COMPLETELY shot myself in the FOOT, here, but at least I didn't shoot myself in the FEMUR. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment