Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"ROCKIN' OUT" 1:

I have always LOVED the song "New Soul" by Yael Naem.

I've had this song in my head ALL DAY LONG, and just looked up the music video so I could listen to it...

Huh. Okay, the universe is awesome-creepy sometimes. In the music video, this nice-lookin' gal is moving into an empty apartment and, in turn, works to transform the place into a new WORLD. And then she quite literally FINDS A WAY OUT OF THE BOX. Rock.





-----
((Sadly, a notable difference between her situation and mine is that her place wasn't previously occupied by a BUM of an ex-roommate and his accompanying, nearly indescribable smell of gross boy B.O.))
-----

This song is all about finding what you were missing in life all along, but never ACTUALLY missed, since ya JUST DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER. ;)

My absolute FAVORITE thing about this video is this: After the gal LITERALLY breaks down the walls of her little white apartment, she finds the way BACK to a TON of her super-sweet friends, who are all doing weird, random, AWESOME things. Can I just say ONE MORE THING?!? Thank GOD for all of you guys!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment