Monday, November 7, 2011

Eve 1:

Eve: Why is it so hard to get work done INSIDE on days like these? Why make the world so absolutely GORGEOUS if I have to stay inside and work on (seemingly) trivial matters?!? ARGH!!!

-----

After I got home from feeding Lucy, I was FULLY prepared to be a responsible adult, and stay inside working on my ever-growing "LIST OF THINGS TO DO" (insert "wrath-of-God" voice here). However... I hadn't included my neighbor Jeff in that equation. The fellow nearly bashed down my door, telling me that I MUST go outside, "OR ELSE!!!"

Because I REALLY didn't want to know what "OR ELSE" was, I (somewhat reluctantly) acceeded to his demands. Oh, AND he bribed me with coffee and a scone.


A perfect example of absolute EVIL taking HUMAN FORM here, people! ;) How was I supposed to say no?!? And yet... God, why am I ALWAYS glad that I listen to this dude? Haha.

-----

And so, after I sold my very SOUL for a latte and a cranberry-orange scone, we went romping around in the FOOT of snow over at the park. These photos are the result.



Heavy snowfall weighs down a few slender tree branches.

-----

I've always wondered what the purpose of this strange, wrought-iron "throne" was... until I FOUND IT! ;)


Here I am... embodying the spirit of either the "White Witch" Jadis, or the huntress Artemis from greek mythology with one of her white wolves. LOL! What a lofty comparison.

(Jeff doesn't seem to like photos AT ALL, but I FORCED him to take this one, with my OWN "OR ELSE!" ;)

-----


Snowy branches next to the small stream that runs by my apartment.




Some days, I just WISH I HAD one of these babies... granted, shooting all of life's problems in the face with a gigantic CANNON is a completely INELEGANT solution, but... STILL. ;)




Funshine bear looks over the balcony and waits for her mythical "True Love" to make an appearance...

(Wait, which Carebear is he?!? LOL!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment