Monday, November 7, 2011

26OCT2011

I woke up this morning to see that the world was WHITE. Unlike in Guster's lovely song "What You Wish For" from the album "Lost and Gone Forever":



Today, the world was painted WHITE for me, not gray! The FOOT of snow out and the quiet crackle of branches snapping under the weight of the snow made me feel like the world was made anew... for me. :)

I had to go over to the Ex's and let Lucy out, but we both QUICKLY realized that the beauty of the snow masked the clear and present danger of LARGE FALLING BRANCHES!!! That's the problem with all of the Black Cottonwood trees in my ex-backyard... those things are NOT built to last. Kind of like he and I, despite giving it a 5 1/2 year go at it. *laughing regretfully* Our relationship was a COLD place to try and PARK YOUR ASS, sort of like the picture below:


Lucy doesn't seem TOO concerned, but I'm sure she's simply hiding her growing concern about the dangers associated with her constant tendancy to hit her head against said trees... right?!? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment