Saturday, November 12, 2011

Me 2:

My friend Nusharin came over at about 1:00pm today, so that we could work together on making about a MILLION cream-cheese wontons for her Thai restaurant.

The BEST part of this? CREAM CHEESE WONTONS ARE NOT THAI!!! Haha. She started making them because stupid Americans kept coming in and requesting them, confusing THAI food for CHINESE food. ;)

In any case, they go THROUGH about a million cream cheese wontons per week, and while we worked on making them for SEVERAL hours yesterday night, we still hadn't managed to make enough to satiate her American customers for even a few days, heh!

So, she came back today to make more, and we watched some American cinema, which I think was interesting to someone with a Thai perspective... LOL! For the vast majority of the time, we watched "School of Rock":



-----

My neighbor Jeff had expressed an interest in seeing these buggers made, so he came in half-way through the movie, and STARED AT US. I felt like I could feel his mind-bullets criticizing me for my inferior technique, LOL!!!

Jeff brought with him a plastic severed foot that he had found in the park after Halloween. I suppose this is his brand of ASSISTANCE?!? ;)

Not only did he bring this unsettling thing INTO MY HOUSE, he MADE my sweet, sweet friend pose for equally UNSETTLING photos with this item.

The Severed Foot

No comments:

Post a Comment