Friday, November 18, 2011

18NOV2011

I was kept awake last night by the guy who lives above me having SEX for like, 3 hours straight!!! Seriously, how unfair is that?!? Why do I have to be SO deprived, but the guy upstairs seems to be having sex ALL OVER his apartment?!? I swear, they took it from the bedroom, moved into the living room/kitchen, and then took it back to the bedroom again...

GOD DAMN IT, STOP TORTURING ME!!! ;D

I was chatting with my neighbor Jeff just now, and he randomly asked if I'd heard the "festivities" last night. I gave my assent.

Jeff: "It's like there were DONKEYS doing it upstairs!!! I mean, I can't SMOKE in my apartment, but they're allowed to keep FARM ANIMALS?!?"


You guys might remember me posting about miniature donkeys the other day... How in GOD'S NAME did they get them into that upstairs apartment?!? Under cover of darkness?

COME ON!!!

I feel like Gob Bluth from the RAD TV show "Arrested Development":

No comments:

Post a Comment