Friday, November 18, 2011

Me 3:

Once again, my friend and neighbor Jeff has been trying to cheer me up today.

Just to clarify, we are SERIOUSLY JUST FRIENDS. We both happen to live in the same apartment complex, are both frusteratingly unemployed, and live right next to one another.

-----

In any case, he's been sending me text messages to try and make me smile:

Jeff: "Did you have fun at your appointment? If you want to go see puppies and kitties at the humane society, or want some left-over pizza, let me know..."

Jeff: "I could make dinner tonight and put on a dance show. Or you can ride Kyzer wearing my Australian hat."

Jeff: "I know of a palm reader if you want your future read."

Jeff: "Or a young male prostitute? Would that make you smile?"

Me: "LOLOL! Maybe. ;) Hehe!"

Jeff: "I have six things you can break in the parking lot of this apartment that won't harm anything and are biodegradable."

Me: "Hmmmm... what in the world are you talking about?"

Jeff: "Eggs."

-----

And so, Jeff and I went into the small lot behind our apartment complex, and I BUSTED SOME SHIT UP! ;) Okay, granted, it was only 6 locally-produced eggs, and I had placed a plastic garbage bag against the fence to make sure we wouldn't cause TOO much of a mess, and Jeff added one of his plastic-wrapped winter tires to further ensure that we wouldn't cause a scene, but STILL.



Me, prepared to BREAK SOME SHIT:



The ultimate result of our shenanigans:

Me Throwing Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment