Saturday, November 19, 2011

19NOV2011

So, my job interview this morning turned out to be a BIT more than an interview... To fill everyone in, the purpose of this job is to try and sell DirectTV to customers in BestBuy who want NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!! ;)

So, once I got to the office this morning, the guy in charge said, "Hey, how's it going? This is so-and-so, and he's one of my head sales guys. You'll be going into the field with him and shadowing him while he works. He's going to observe you and see how you do trying to sell the product."

You LITERALLY have to WALK UP to people and say, "Hi, do you know what's going on in the store today? BestBuy has teamed up with DirectTV to provide better television service to people. Who is your current cable provider?"

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? OH MY GOD!!! HELP!!! My SOUL is being SUCKED out of my BODY!!! AHHHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment