Friday, November 18, 2011

Me 2:

I just had a great meeting with Laurie Fonken, who, if any of you have forgotten, eats Veterinary students' dark souls for BREAKFAST! ;)

We talked about Jason, and how EVERYTHING I gave him was never enough. I often sacrificed time that should have been spent on my studies for HIM, and even then, could never live up to his EXPECTATIONS regarding my "household duties" and the amount of attention I paid him.

I had my OWN names for what I would call Jason, but Laurie provided a nicer term. This behavior, folks, is called NARCICISM. When a person's own wishes and desires are ALWAYS placed above that of another, and when they can't understand that another person has needs and hopes of their own, this person is a NARCISIST.

WATCH OUT FOR THESE PEOPLE.

For those of you who are not familiar with the Greek myth of Narcissus, let me fill you in. Narcissus was a beautiful Greek youth, who had never seen his own reflection, until he happened to bend down to a pool of water to drink one day. He promptly fell in love with his OWN reflection, and sat beside the pool, starving and wasting away until, one day, he DROWNED in the pool’s image of his beautiful face.


Now... if only Jason would drown in a reflection of his chubby, heavily-bearded face.

LOL! Just kidding. ;) But, this song goes out to him:

Adele - "Rolling in the Deep"



"There's a fire starting in my heart, reaching a fever pitch and it's bringin' me out the dark. Finally I can see you crystal clear. Go 'head and sell me out, and I'll lay your shit bare..."

No comments:

Post a Comment