Sunday, November 13, 2011

Me 1:

As the immortal Rudyard Kipling would say:
"I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who."

-----

I went over to Jeff's house when I got back, only to find some RANDOM guy holding Jeff's dog, Keyser, up to the ceiling, and both of them chanting:

"Spider-Dog, Spider-Dog. Does whatever a Spider-Dog does!"



Here is the perpetrator of the "Spider-Dog" phenomenon... Can't remember his name, but it's probably something CRAZY. Hehe! ;)


I believe that the stick he is holding has a soda duct-taped to the end of it?!? Where did he get this stick, and what is it's purpose?!? As the owl in the "Tootsie Roll Pop" commercials would say, "The world may never know."

No comments:

Post a Comment