Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Eve 2:

Eve: I know that today was supposed to be our day of rest, but I got so busy running around like a "CHICKEN" with my head cut off (those things are delicious, by the way), running and splashing through the rivers you gave me, playing with all of the animals, oh, and eating others of them... WOW, God. I can't believe how amazing this place is! And I haven't even MET Adam, whom you breathed life into today, for Me. And you breathed life into ME today, GOD! I feel alive again. For the first time. I just didn't KNOW that I wasn't alive until today, when I became it!

God: Eve, I'm so glad you're happy. This was all for you, you know. I worked so hard to make you happy, and I see that you are.

Eve: So, God, where IS this guy you made especially for me?

God: Um, I'm not sure.

Eve: Hey, where's Lilith? I haven't seen her in awhile...

God: Um, I don't know... yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment