Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Truth 4:

Here are some pictures from earlier today, before I got mad. FOR REAL, this time. Still want to say I'm having a "manic episode", Mom? Go ahead. I dare you. "Make my day."

Why do I feel like I am literally living an epic tale? My life is so similar to "The Odyssey", as told by Homer, except to me (naturally), it seems to be nothing more nor less than an "Oddyssey"... Boo. But anyway, STUCK BETWEEN SCYLLA (a rock) and CHARYBDIS (a "hard place") MUCH?!?!? Thanks family, for being most of the contributing factors that explain why I'm HERE right now. I see how much you've been trying to give me, but in YOUR way, NOT MINE. And no, Laura, I will not take another gigantic bite of food, "Like a COCK DOWN YOUR THROAT. EAT IT!!!" Because GUESS WHAT, LAURA?!? WHO HATES COCKS DOWN THE THROAT MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN LIFE?!? THIS GIRL!!!

So, no, Laura. No more cocks are EVER going to be shoved down this girl's throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment