Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Truth 6:


I had Dave Katagiri (my step-FATHER) take this picture of me before entering the emergency room. Who is the patient and who is the FUTURE doctor? I realized at the moment this picture was taken that I will one day make and EXCELLENT surgeon. For animals, and my friends who need a shot of anisthetic and a few stitches. One of you guys get knifed someday (or "shanked", to use the prison jargon, haha), come and see me and I'll fix you up. :)

I decided then that I may even try to become "Board Certified", which is one of the hardest, most ridiculous things for a vet student to do right out of school. But I AM AN OVERACHEIVER! ;) I am SO good with my hands, as it turns out... I'm teaching myself to become ambidextrous at the mo' simply because I am bored. For FUN. Because THAT will make me a better surgeon, and a more EFFECTIVE person in general, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment