Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Truth 9:

I wonder if Dark-Spider man is going to eat this shit for BREAKFAST, and then want it AGAIN, come dinnertime... Too bad, this is a once-in-a-lifetime shot for you, dude. I'm in town for ONE DAY ONLY, for REAL this time! And guess what? Unlike ALL of the other times you and I have EVER hung out, I am NOT GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE MAKING AN EFFORT, HERE!!! But guess what else? I'M NOT GOING TO "CALL" YOU OUT, as I have ALWAYS DONE FOR YOU and you have NEVER, EVER DONE FOR ME. Not unless I say something first. Do you think I EVER would have stayed up until the sun rose with ANYONE else other than YOU? Singing Bush's "COMEDOWN" or channeling Ben Fold's undead spirit using MY Ouija board, which is STILL IN YOUR POSESSION, because I said, cheekily, "I want you to keep it. I trust you with it."? THAT, my friend, is the only bit of asshole you have in you, but it seems to be a considerable piece of you RIGHT NOW.

At the very least, when it comes to TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US.

No comments:

Post a Comment