Monday, September 26, 2011

Me 4:

Ahhh.... time to be at my GREATLY DESERVED tattoo appointment. But PEOPLE (other than me and my awesome tattoo artist) KEPT GETTING IN MY WAY!!! So, I will have my tattoo on Thursday, to appease EVERYONE ELSE OTHER THAN MYSELF. But, I will have it. "[It] will be mine. Oh yes, [it] WILL be MINE."

SO, I called "Felix the Tat" this morning, and told him people were trying to keep us apart, so he should KEEP my deposit for the day and design some BEAUTIFUL art for someone else (like happened to me, since someone made a deposit and I GOT ART from theirs)... for me. That guy and I have a SOUL LEVEL CONNECTION here people, even though he is TOTALLY married. I'm going to say this now. I LOVE FELIX THE TAT! He rocks my world. Literally and metaphorically.

No comments:

Post a Comment