Monday, September 26, 2011

Truth 4:

I have not lost a single one of my posessions today. Or placed it somewhere and forgotten where I put it. And guess what?!? I did that for awhile, but I am so self-aware (see "SKYNET" from the Terminator movies) right now that if I lose something, it is just because I am being LAZY.

I started a small business. BEFORE breakfast. I got my tax ID # and everything. SO. First things first, now I get to HAVE breakfast. Which, incidentally, is a Carnation Instant Breakfast in a GUINESS glass. Is there anything more apropo?




I kept thinking I was ready to have an EPIC day. But I wasn't ready to have a TRUE epic day until TODAY. So lets do this, folks. I'll put my number up here for today only, so that you can CALL me if you've got ANY beef with me at all. I'm drinking my breakfast right now, so I'll be PREPARED to talk with you. (541) 729-3989 = Existential and rhetorical advice service. Be prepared for some "If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?" kind of bullshit. :)

And it is BARELY after lunch! So come get some. "Gimme some sugar, baby." (Bruce Campbell as "Ash" from Evil Dead 1, Evil Dead 2, and ARMY OF DARKNESS!)



"Got [Beef]"? LOL!!! Just like "Got Milk?", but with beef. And incidentally (again), I am DRINKING milk INSIDE my "Carnation Instant Breakfast" TOO. Even more milk than they told me I should add to the thing. Yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment