Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Eve 3:

Eve 2:
Eve: I SAW God breathe LIFE into Man AND WoMan today, and then ran to him with open arms... but adam simply pushed me away. He said he was holding out for Lilith. But the truth IS, adam, that Lilith IS actually a "snakey little bitch"... Hope YOU don't get burned on THIS one. I think I'll just hold out for God, for now.

God: I'm sorry, Eve. I didn't mean to make him such a jerk. I mean, he's BEING a jerk, right now... I feel bad that this was the day when I intended for the two of you to FIRST MEET, and fall in love. I think I just built up the idea of Adam in your head too much, darling... And to be quite honest, in case you haven't noticed, I CAN'T CONTROL MY CREATIONS!!!

...

God: And Lilith, I'm actually sorry for you, too. I didn't MEAN to make you a "snakey little bitch", but I did. On accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment