Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Theme of the Day 4: Empire Records

Making music your OWN. AND, making music ON your own. It will all come together, in the end. I love, Love, LOVE this movie! Always have, always will. My friend Lea and I discovered it while we were getting her house ready for a SWEET 7th Grade Halloween party (the COOLEST one in town, LOL! Ask me about THAT sometime!), and we watched this movie, like 4 TIMES IN A ROW, and (naturally) memorized every line so that we were SURE to annoy everyone else by the time they got there and watched the movie for the first time. :) Because THAT, my friends, was the MIDDLE SCHOOL WAY OF DOING THINGS! Which is why we were all such sad, pathetic, MISERABLE people, LOL! ;)

The trailer for this AWESOME, EPIC movie:

No comments:

Post a Comment