Monday, September 26, 2011

Theme for the Day 2:

FOO FIGHTERS!!!!!!

All I want right now it to "attain the unattainable". ;)

My Ode to Fat Dudes:
Yes, you ALL know who you are. ESPECIALLY "The Big Ones". LOL! Why do I like guys that are a teensy bit fat? Because there's more to go around!!! Because they have enough love for you AND everyone else!!! Because they are generally nice people!!! Because they generally know what it's like to be alone, and I know exactally how they feel!!! Because they are like "Teddy Roosevelt Bears", and I still sleep with a stuffed animal "Snuggle the Fabric Softener Bear" as a substitute for THE REAL THING!!! And I've had him since I was 2 years old, i.e. since I could TALK!!! LOL!
So... all you guys I'm talking about, COME BE FRIENDS WITH ME!!! AND MAYBE MORE, LOL!!! I am so prepared to put my money where my mouth is on this one... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment