Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Me 8:

Okay, after some "Carnation Instant"-FUCKING-"Breakfast and some raw Mexican "pepitas" (Spanish for "pumpkin seeds") from Trader Joes, I am ready to face some more of this SHITTY music. Thank GOD for the NON-shitty music I can play for myself.

Incidentally [or not], I grabbed a pack of "instant" breakfast out of the package, and poured it into a glass, only to notice INSTANTLY that it was vanilla flavored, and not chocolate, as I had assumed the whole pack to be. Tasting it, it reminded me of my SNACK PAC OF TRIUMPH from yesterday, of which I had been craving another. Yesterday, I wanted a chocolate "Snack Pac", but the center only had vanilla. Today, I WANT PLAIN VANILLA life, but the world keeps trying to SHOVE chocolate down my throat. So, this instant breakfast shake? "Curiouser and curiouser."

So, am I going DOWN the rabbit hole, or coming OUT of it? Sources say: out. But everyone here is HELL-BENT on staying down in that damned hole... that THEY dug themselves into.

No comments:

Post a Comment