Sunday, September 25, 2011

Truth 1:

I fell asleep while listening to this freakin' sweet (Napolean Dynamite-style!) TAPE RECORDER I bought today, which is so flippin' awesome that even SWEAR words don't provide enough emphasis. THAT'S how you know I'm serious.

My good friend Russ kept saying, "GET A TAPE RECORDER!" and I kept saying (as a joke) that I was meaning to get one, or had gotten one but hidden it from myself on accident, or misplaced it, or something... but I think what he REALLY meant was, "GET A TAPE RECORDER!" LOL. So I did, and GUESS WHAT?!? It's AWESOME! So thanks, Russ. I really DID need to hear all of the things you were saying to me.

If I hadn't have such an AWESOME support system in place, I really don't know if I could have made it through this alive. So, again, thanks... Without Dave Katagiri, Megan Andrews, Russ Casler, Morgan Gillette, Cord Brundage, Dawn Clagett and her super smokin'-hot girlfriend Kayla, and my mother and sister, etc... well, WHO KNOWS! :) So, you guys all ROCK my world, Michael Jackson style. (Who, by the way, I'm almost sure was just a very messed-up, lonely man.

No comments:

Post a Comment