Monday, September 26, 2011

Me 3:

I LOVE blogger. It gives me a "Dashboard", which is like the cockpit of a JET ENGINE (or my car, Loraine, who is secretly a "Transformer" like Optimus Prime is a Transformer [I am Shirley]). This "Dashboard" allows me just "Dash" things off, and then "Dash" away, move on to something ELSE... on my list of "EPIC THINGS TO DO TODAY"!

The Ultimate, perfect, Perfect, PERFECT song for right now:
Foo Fighters: "NEW WAY HOME"


I'm listening to this on my headphones right now, because my laptop speakers were acting up, and I wanted to make sure it was JUST THE SPEAKERS. And guess what?!?! IT FREAKING WAS JUST THE SPEAKERS!!!!!!! Just like I thought.

I'm not having trouble speaking right now, I'm having trouble BEING HEARD!!!!!

Just as I have always, Always, ALWAYS suspected in my life. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment