Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Truth 13:

LUCKY FUCKING NUMBER 13:
My brand-new Thai friend, Nusharin, flew in to VISIT me TODAY (and eventually drive back with me to Fort Collins? I have no fucking clue), when I EXPRESSLY told her to tell me before she bought a ticket, since I have tons of stuff to do (including check myself into a MENTAL institution), and, obviously, CAN'T be held responsible for entertaining her while she's here. I know she KNOWS this, but WHY DIDN'T she DO AS I ASKED?!? I asked SO, so clearly. I think it may be a cultural difference, but that is no excuse. People NEED to give me my space when I ask for it. And so far? NOBODY HERE seems up to that TASK.

1 comment:

  1. And Nush? You CAN'T keep dropping by my apartment unannounced, for I am TRULY very busy, and hanging out with you distracts me from some VERY important things that I MUST do. I LOVE hanging out with you, but you've gotta cut a girl a break. I LOVE eating your food with you, but I can't even EAT all the food you bring me! <3

    ReplyDelete