Monday, September 26, 2011

Truth 1:

To dave katagiri:
You need to be proud of me despite the fact that I'm going to get a tattoo today. I can't be the Venus de Milo (by Bottfor you forever... nor can I be it for myself, when it comes down to it. *"See this pedistal is high, and I'm afraid of heights". I am already marked as different, and I will never be completely and utterly pure again.

So lets take some photos before I brand myself almost like Cain was branded after he killed his brother Abel. And lets choose NOT to talk about my tattoo, as it would only make BOTH of us sad and serve NO PURPOSE WHATSOEVER in regards to swaying me from my decision...


A beautiful Venus/Aphrodite sculpture done by Alexandros of Antioch between 100 and 130 B.C.; BEFORE EVEN THE TIME OF CHRIST. See, these things happening now were written in STONE ITSELF a LONG time ago... She even looks sort of like me. A nice, strong chin on that gal. And look, dave, her hands are tied, too...

1 comment:

  1. Alexandros of Antioch reminds me of "The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, one of the BEST MOVIES EVER MADE! See, dave? It was MEANT TO BE.

    ReplyDelete