Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Me 20:

Okay, last post before I go. I'm trying to round up all of my belongings neatly, and am putting everything that I KNOW the behavioral center will want to inventory into big and little ziplocks, and writing my name on it in permanent marker. It's SO funny; Having BEEN in one of these places before, I know how to make their lives SO much easier! ;)

SO. Anyway. I can't find my favorite pack of ciggies, my pack of ULTRA-LIGHT menthol Marlboros, Skyline 100's, and I miss it like I miss a friend right now. I think I probably put it down by accident in one of the millions of planters in my parent's "Garden of Eden" backyard. Why? I have no idea. Maybe I was sub-consciously trying to plant a cigarette tree. Which would be AWESOME, because these little buggers are expensive!

...

Okay, sorry, I just found the most AWESOME video from "Random Thought Productions". GAHHHH!!! More dudes and chica(s) that I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH!!! As if I needed ANY MORE of those! ;) This video looks hilarious, but I don't have time to watch it right now. Watch it for me and let me know what you think? :)

1 comment: