Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bob Dylan



American Musician, born May 24th, 1941.

Star sign = Gemini. The Twins.











On Bob Dylan's BirthDay, in History: 2011. The Tokyo Electric Power Company claims three Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Power Plant reactors partially melted down during the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami. = "My bad. Didn't plan ahead." *wink*

IMDb: The Internet Movie Database:
I'm Not There. (2007)

Arthur (played by Ben Whishaw):
"I accept chaos. I don't know whether it accepts me."


And again, one more time:
Bob 1

3 comments:

  1. The best thing? THAT all happened COMPLETELY by accident and with NO work. *yawn* Bedtime, Uncle Bob. We'll chat again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want to eat my cake and have a beer, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But my EYES burn from all the cigarette smoke from those stupid big-boy cigs that I kept trying to make sure didn't burn HOLES in my DOWN JACKET!!!

    ReplyDelete