Friday, September 23, 2011

SMOKING.

Just in case my sarcasm has gone over a few heads, and in case anyone doubts my true feelings on the matter:

SMOKING IS A FILTHY, DISGUSTING HABIT!!! DON'T DO IT!!! NOT EVEN A LITTLE!!! BECAUSE, KIDS, THAT is how you get ADDICTED! I got addicted to them because I locked myself in the loony bin and they wouldn't let me go OUTSIDE unless I smoked a CIGARETTE!

And then, 3-4 days later, after I had gotten addicted to the RITUAL, they started letting people outside for the FIRST TIME EVER just to sit, and not to smoke. *groan*

But still, no matter WHAT, DON'T FUCKING DO IT. AND I WILL SWEAR SO THAT YOU KNOW I AM SERIOUS!
-Written in the style of O-Ren Ishii from Kill Bill

(Now I am out-of-breath and hoarse from all that yelling. Time for a cigarette? NO! Time for a glass of chocolate milk instead. BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO QUIT THIS SHIT!)

1 comment:

  1. I just have a lot of demons associated with cigarettes (also known as "these little fuckers"), and figured I may as well get them out of my system, too. :) Because there is NO ROOM in here for demons, people! :D

    ReplyDelete