Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Me 1:

So now that our little Calvin had been picked up by a new father-figure, Joe and I were left to hang out for a day, and contemplate where we went wrong as parents... LOL! He was GOING to go back the same day, but I was, like, "Dude. Please don't leave me in the WRECKAGE of this lovely apartment by myself. Not until tomorrow.




Yeah. I know it's not TOTALLY apparent in these goofy pics, but Joseph is an AMAZING voice of reason. Kinda like how the Robot in “Yo Gabba Gabba” is the ONLY voice of reason in the ENTIRE show, especially when taken alongside the fact that he shares the screen with bumpy, red, gigantic dildo-like creature. Steve Symington, you out there?!? Because of YOU, I will ALWAYS think of this robot when I think of the quintessential “Voice of Reason”, you hilarious bastard! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment