Thursday, October 20, 2011

Me 7:

The "Promised Land" = A $56.77 dollar-a-night "Super 8" hotel?!? Sure. Why NOT? ;)



The question I DO want answered but will probably never know the answer to is this:
WHY in God's name is there a Canadian flag rippling artfully in the breeze next to the American and State flags? I am WAY too lazy and apathetic about it to ask and find out... Maybe NO ONE knows?!?

God: I dunno... Maybe they're really into maple syrup? You know, for those suspiciously good "hotel waffles"?!? Or maybe they're REALLY into hockey and curling?
On the other hand, it could be some "South Park"-esque "Blame Canada!" thing... If your room isn't clean... Blame Canada?!? I'm out of ideas.

Me: I sure hope that wasn't blasphemous. Ai ai ai...


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment