Saturday, October 15, 2011

Me 6:

At THIS POINT, I'm STILL LOOKING for a MAN to drive me a LITTLE crazy. And DON'T WORRY: I've already BEEN "[a little] crazy". ;)

This reminds me of a few things. The first is "Miracle on 34th Street" (again). See "Acorn 3" from 10/27/2011:

Mr. Daley: "Maybe he's just a LITTLE crazy. Like artists, or composers... or some of those men in Washington."


---



The second thing is that this comment CLEARLY reminds me of that slightly ancient and yet AWESOMELY ghetto song by Dr. Dre and Eminem, entitled, "Forgot About Dre", from the album "The Chronic 2001":












"Sorry, Doc, but I BEEN crazy / There's no way that you CAN save me / It's okay, go with HIM, Haley / "Da da?!?"





(Sorry, kiddos... this is the explicit, UNCENSORED version. So ask your parents first if you're under 18. LOL! ;)

I remember buying this album when I was a 16-year-old sophomore in High School, and feeling SO bad-ass and UTTERLY pleased with myself. Oh, dear. How much I had to learn... *tsk tsk*

No comments:

Post a Comment