Sunday, October 16, 2011

Me 7:

Gaaaahhhh... I've been chatting with Will, DJS, Nusharin, and a MILLION other cool people... And STILL, I haven't had enough. It's just not enough!!! Nowhere NEAR enough. :)

My thoughts are racing a mile a minute. Not in a bad way, but STILL. And SO, as Erin, Josh, and I used to say in "THE JOHNSON UNIT", "It's time for night-time meds!" ;) *laughs*


-----
Going to sleep watching re-runs of "The Big Bang Theory", which I LOVE!!! AND, haven't had time to watch in the LONGEST TIME. It is an utterly PERFECT portrayal of AWESOME geeks. :)

The episode I'm watching is called "The Wildebeest Implementation", Season 4, Episode 22,

Shoes (in Penny's voice): "But Penny! You look so GOOD in us!"
Penny [Kaley Cuoco]: "DAMNIT, the shoes are RIGHT!!!"

Sheldon [Jim Parsons]: "As a mental exercise, I invite you to figure out why the two of us can't play three-person chess."
((Author's note: At the end of the show, three of the guys DO try their best to play three-person chess!!! Haha!))

Raj Koothrappali [Kunal Nayyar]: "Kind of like how I'm the only one who will have sex with me..."
-----

Hahaha! Ahhh, boys... and girls... together... and apart. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment