Thursday, October 20, 2011

Notes from the Road 6:

I had just filled up my gas tank, during which I bought MYSELF an almond "Snickers" bar, a "5-Hour Energy", and a Capricorn Bic lighter, since mine has been missing since the weekend David Jacobs-Strain made me LOSE MY SHIT! Most of it LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. ;) (Literally, I have no ass left. I think I burned too many calories laughing and it ATE ITSELF.)

Then I saw this lil' beauty had pulled up to the gas pump behind my car:



I had actually JUST been complaining in my head about how much it cost to fill up my "gas guzzler" 95 Honda Accord, which gets about 30 miles per gallon. Yeah. I imagine that this thing probably gets, like, some decimal number like, 0.05 miles per gallon?

Oh, LORD. Thanks for showing me EXACTLY how utterly RIDICULOUS I AM.

God (a.k.a. "The Lord"): No problem. And yeah, you're RIDICULOUS. And opening yourself up for MASS ridicule...

Me: I know. :) At least I'm doing it ON PURPOSE, finally... Being ridiculed for doing things ON ACCIDENT is the WORST! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment