Sunday, October 16, 2011

Truth 2:

My new(ish), AWESOMELY cool neighbor (in a Mr. Rodgers kind of way), whose name is Jeff, just sent me an awesomely RANDOM text message:

Jeff: "What's your favorite Carebear?"

My response:
"Ahhhhh!!! I love ALL the Carebears!! :) BUT: I've ALWAYS loved "Sunshine Bear best."


(This image was yoinked from a SWEET post called "Toys ON the Attic", which includes an article on Santa Claus and Solar Energy panels [LOL!], and whose name is an echo of one of the greater Cowboy Bebop episodes "Toys IN the Attic", which stole the name from Aerosmith's third album. Read the article HERE: http://www.adairsolar.com/blog/2011/05/toys-on-the-attic/)


Me (to Jeff): "And THEN "Grumpy Bear". He is HILARIOUS in the cartoons. *wink*"



Okay, yeah, Grumpy Bear ALWAYS has a lil' rain-cloud over his head, but at LEAST there are HEARTS mixed in with the rain, LOL! ;) I stole THIS image from a HILARIOUS blog post that was written back in 2007, by some RANDOM hilarious CHICK whose blog was entitled, "Meg-O-Rama... The Blog". See the thing here: http://azcoolchick0.tripod.com/azcoolchick0/index.blog/1732722/for-love-of-a-care-bear/

(My reposting of her entire article follows:)

-----
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
"For Love of a Care Bear"
Mood: silly
Now Playing: XTC

So my cousin's having her annual Halloween party at the renovated rectory she and her husband lovingly restored. [...]
Anywho, I'm totally down for the party and making plans to attend when I figured I'd check in with my friend Josh and see if he wanted to meet me there as IN to OH is but a hop, skip and a jump. We're yakking away and I start to invite him when....

Me: Soooo, I got the invite to my cousin's Halloween party in OH.

Josh: Reals? So are you asking me to go or what?

Me: I don't know. How do you look in a Care Bear outfit?

Josh: What the f*ck? A Care Bear? Seriously?

Me: Yup-A Care Bear. Can you pull it off or should I be busily looking elsewhere for my arm candy?

Josh: Well, what are you going as?

Me: Skeletor.

Josh: Are you shitting me?

Me: Totally but wouldn't you laugh your ass off if you were at a Halloween party and you saw a couple with the dude dressed as a Care Bear and the chick as Skeletor?!

Josh: Chick, you are crazy!

Hmmmmm. So I'm guessing that I should probably return the Grumpy Care Bear outfit then....


Grumpy Care Bear and Skeletor sitting in a tree....K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First came love....hey now, they're both consenting blue adult creatures.
-----

GAHHHH!!! CONSENTING BLUE ADULT CREATURES!!!! YAHAHAHA! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment