Sunday, October 16, 2011

Me 5:

I just found out, through my THOROUGHLY politically-informed mother that the AWESOME protest we saw @ "Saturday Market" yesterday occurred all over the nation, and was called "Occupy Wall Street". It was staged in protest of the nation's current financial situation and how it has effected the downright CRAPPY housing market. As one sign-holder adeptly put it (don't have a photo of this one, kids): "GIVE US BACK OUR HOMES."


---

Anyway, I have been having a back-and-forth on a Facebook "wall" with my AWESOME yet TOTALLY CONSERVATIVE friend Brian concerning these protests:


[Brian R.]:
I bet everyone at Occupy/WelfareCon expects a participation trophy. They're the type.
Unlike · · Unfollow Post · 20 hours ago ·


[Me]: Oh, Brian, you crack me up. How come we always, ALWAYS got along despite our opposite views on, like, EVERYTHING?!? LOL! ;) I miss you, dude! You made my brain work harder. Hehe!

[Brian R.]: Because Velveeta is thicker than politics! Oh, we don't hate the player and love the game =). Miss you too Crowder. I was in Aurora not too long ago at Buckley AFB for the USAF. You were just a stone throw away, just didn't know it.

[Me]: Velveeta > (is thicker than) Blood > Water

[Me]: HAHA! GOD, you are funny. AND, all that schtuff is TOTALLY TRUE! It's like this awesome Mumford & Sons song that I know: "Lead me to the truth and I / Will follow you with my WHOLE LIFE!"

[Me]: Well, next time you could hit me in the head with a stone, you should DO IT! Oh, wait... don't bash me in the noggin with a rock. ;D Throw one through my window? Or maybe that's a bad idea... my property management company would probably be pissed.

---

SO, kids. DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, OR THE "GAME"... particularly when it comes to POLITICS! :) SOMEONE has GOT to play, or we are ALL GOING TO LOSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment