Saturday, October 15, 2011

Me 5:

My sister and I are moping around the house, eating Domino's philly cheese-steak subs and chocolate volcano cakes, and whining about how much our respective tattoos HURT!!! LOL. Okay, truthfully, guys?!? I'm 99% sure that hers hurt WAY more than mine. I'm so sure of it, I don't even wanna TELL you guys the reasons why!!!

Except: Who gets their side-boob tattoed?!? "I tell you what, OUCH!" (Bartok from the SWEET non-Disney cartoon "Anastasia" with John Cusack and Meg Ryan's voices) BUT, don't tell her I said that... Oh, wait... hang on. I think I just did. Shit. Ah, well. ;)

In the immortal words of Peter Griffin, "Check out THAT side-boob!"


"Does THAT turn you on?!? Well it shouldn't... 'cause that's MY sideboob..." Hehheheh! (Peter Griffin laugh) I mean, it's my SISTER'S sideboob. Same diff'.

No comments:

Post a Comment