Saturday, October 15, 2011

Me 1:

Going to Saturday Market with me "Ma". Every time I think of my Mom, I think of one of the following:
1.) Brad Pitt as a pikey bare-knuckle boxer in "Snatch", saying that the new caravan he wants is "Fer me Ma".
2.) Next, listening to Mumford & Sons makes me wanna call her my "Mumsford".
3.) Finally, I think of calling her "Black [Mom]ba, Beatrix Kiddo's code name in the FREAKIN' SWEET Quentin Tarantino flick "Kill Bill Vol. 1" and "Kill Bill Vol. 2"

;)

A quote from Brad Pitt in his BRILLIANT performance as "Mickey O'Neil", the Pikey boxer in Guy Ritchie's Snatch. Not only is Guy Ritchie hot, but he can fuckin' write AND direct, too! ;) Ahhh... multipurpose "tools" are my favorite, LOL! Silly Madonna. Guy Ritchie might have been out of even YOUR league, hehe!



Mickey O' Neil: "Why would I want a caravan that's got no fuckin' wheels?"

---
Some of the "best" quotes from "Snatch". I'd pick and remix my own, but I'm WAY too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment