Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Truth 1:

So, I stood back. And let Ray "think [his] way out of the box" that he’d neatly packed himself into, complete with styrofoam peanuts and TONS of duct tape. C’mon Ray… think like Houdini! WWHD? ;)

Me: "Hey, Baby. There ain't no easy way out..."

He got our friend Jason to drive up from Winsor to pick him up and take him and his stuff back to Dacono, which is south of Greely. Jason showed up in his little hatchback coupe, complete with Mario and Luigi (his children Odin and Eddie). For some reason, Jeff had a sweet-scary "V for Vendetta" mask, and while distracting the kiddos with some more skillful manipulation of innocent minds, he convinced one of them to put on the mask while strapped into his cute little car seat:


I can’t decide: Is this hilarious or REALLY SCARY?!? Both? Heh.

Next, their Daddi-o put the mask on... Who's driving this car?!? Ahhhhhh!!! ;)


-----

Anyway, Ray had packed his things quickly and obviously angrily. I suppose he blamed ME for the fact that a few hours earlier, I had received a LETTER in the mail from Evergreen Property Management, notifying me that they were aware of the fact that I had an “unauthorized tenant” on the premises, and that he was to vacate post-haste. In a way, it was actually a FANTASTIC way to bring up the topic with Ray, and put down my “Ray-Gun” chock full of mind-bullets. ;) Unfortunately, he still didn’t seem to take the news well, but we parted on good terms. At least, I THOUGHT we did…



Ray and I before he left to go back to Dacono, where it was possible if not PROBABLE that he would return to his old routine of getting in fights, and then picking them. I know he HATES having his picture taken in his glasses, but seriously?!? C'mon, dude. Lighten up... all I'm going to do is post it on the internet. ;) Only because he made such a big deal out of it, hehe!

Undeniably, ‘twas not a happy parting, by any means, but it did get the job done. A necessary evil, if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment