Saturday, October 22, 2011

Me 1:

So, in light of the unexpected situation I found myself in, I thought "A Few Small Repairs" (Gaaaah… Shawn Colvin again!) were in order...

Note to self:
MUST find a way to gently but FIRMLY tell Ray that he has to leave the apartment. The time frame? Argh... My stupid conscience tells me I should allow him 2 weeks to get his schhhtuff together and begone. (Swats silly haloed, harp-playing angel off of my right shoulder and into a wall.) To be perfectly honest, I sort of NEED him to get the heck outta here MUCH sooner than that, because there’s NO WAY I can organize this place with a whisky-drinking, heavy-metal listening, aspiring career-fisherman laying on any and all available horizontal surface. Hmmm… How to proceed? ;)

I find myself drawn towards my previous “battle” stand-by: PASSIVE AGRESSIVENESS. Okay, yes. NOT a good trait, NOR a terribly effective method of confronting someone… LOL! It’s like slapping them in the face with a wet noodle cooked WAY past “al dente”. A small one. But how do you tell someone you care about that they have to get the HELL OUTTA DODGE?!?

I am seriously open to suggestions on this one, guys…

No comments:

Post a Comment