Sunday, October 16, 2011

Me 1:

Because I'm FINALLY getting around to leaving Eugene on this coming Tuesday for the 2-day drive back to Fort Collins, CO, I've been working feverishly to sort through MY things, and also my CHILDHOOD things. For some reason, it seems as though my parents don't want to keep all of that crap anymore?!? LOL! ;)

"Boy, howdy!" is it taking up a TON of time! I'm also having to do so much laundry here that it should be made CRIMINAL, and I should be FINED. I don't know which government entity should be made responsible for the ticketing, but the penalties SHOULD be... harsh. ;)

However, I literally had to put on my swimsuit bottoms today when I finally ran out of underwear. And, by the by, I HAVE, LIKE, 100 pairs of undies! Yeah. SO I am doing all my laundry at the 'rent's house. This is an EPIC task. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment