Thursday, October 20, 2011

Notes from the Road 8:

So, after telling DJS that I punched my car, we had the following short conversation via texting:

"DJS: Yes. Punch it! With love.

Me: The appropriate response? I'll punch YOU with some tough love, you complete and total bad-ass!! :)

DJS: Where are ya?

Me: Almost to Twin Falls where I'm staying for the night... :)

DJS: Nice!

Me: Bout 1/2 hr away!

DJS: How far from the plaza hotel in hartford ct. are ya? ;)

Me: LOL!!! Gawd, yer funny!!!

DJS: And sharing a room with a 60 year-old dude.
But he's pretty cool...

Me: Yahahahaha!!!

DJS: And snoring quietly

Me: You are one of the greatest PEOPLE I have ever met. I can say that even though, for some reason it suddenly smells like garbage in my car.
Ah. That's better.
Awww... How sweet. I smelled garbage and thought of you... ;)


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment