Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bedtime Story 1:

Ahhhh... Now that my night is finished, I can finish WRITING about it. Such fun! :) This whole "Single Gal in a Cheap Hotel Room in the Middle of Nowhere" has a kind of Men Without Hats "Safety Dance" kind of flavor to it. Or is thar just the "Taco Hell" I had for dinner?!? Blech. ;)




Because it IS late, and I am typing this on my iPhone, for chrissakes, because (go figure) the internet access in my shitty hotel room is SHITTY, I'm going to take my "nighty night" seroquel and finish this tale in the MORNING before I give my index finger a gigantic fucking calous.

Everybody: Isn't it kind of backwards to tell a "Bedtime Story" in the morning???

Me: Yes. It is. That's just how I roll. Now shut up and go to sleep, ALL OF YOU! ;) Kidding.

If i weren't broke, I'd get onto the iTunes store and buy myself the audio tape of "Go The Fuck To Sleep" or whatever that thing us called, narrated by Samuel L. Jackson. *sigh* Sometimes, a girl's just gotta make do.

Night night. ;)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment