Thursday, October 20, 2011

Notes from the Road 9:

Obviously, like Ben Folds in his song "Army", I've "been thinkin' a lot today. I was (not literally) ruminating on life and freedom and love etc. etc. At one point about a month and a half ago, I wanted to pull an Ewan McGregor from "Moulin Rouge" and thank my Ex for, and I quote directly, "curing me of my RIDICULOUS obsession with love."

Today, I realized: Damn. I'm totally incurable. ;) As, I suspect, many of YOU absolutely beautiful and brilliant people are, too. Some may call us "Hopeless Romantics", but that is just a buncha baloney. I think we should be rightly called, "Hopeful Romantics".

If this isn't true for any of you, lemme know and I'LL "hold on hope" for ALL OF US! :)



A few small sparks fly out my window from the cigarette I'm sensibly not allowing to stink up my crappy old car while simultaneously ensuring that they all go out and don't start a fire. Being a conscientious smoker is a nearly impossible task. ;) It's sort of like the idea of a "good nazi"...

No comments:

Post a Comment