Sunday, October 30, 2011

Me 2:

So, Jeff, (again) my neighbor @ the "Bryan Creek Suites", as I like to jokingly/sarcastically call my apartment complex, saw that I was a little depressed about how the WHOLE SITUATION with Ray had turned out.

The logical thing to do? Apparently, if you’re Jeff, you get a few permanent markers out of my junk drawer and draw some silly green eyebrows and a bindi mark on your poor, innocent dog, "Keyser":




Okay, fine. I’ll admit it. This did COMPLETELY distract me from the previous situation! I was doubled-up laughing, simultaneously thinking his actions were ridiculously funny, and also wondering if, as a vet student, I should try to put a stop to the situation in the name of animal cruelty.




Oops. Too late. Yahahahahaha!



"WHO IS KEYSER SÖZE?!?"



-----

Okay, I'm STILL laughing about this... so SUE me! Wait, please don't... I don't think I could POSSIBLY afford the time and/or money for a lawsuit right now.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment