Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Me 5:

Gaaaaahhh!!! I love this movie! If there's anything BETTER than being an angry, (only very slightly) vengeful female and watching "Kill Bill", I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS! ;D

I LOVE the scene where O-Ren Ishii has just taken head of "The Council", and Boss Tanaka calls her a "Chinese Jap-American half-breed bitch", after which she runs across the table and cuts off his head! Heh.

To all of those lovely but misguided people in my life, who keep trying (accidentally) to break my spirit, I quote O-Ren Ishii:

"Now if ANY of you sons o' bitches... got ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY, NOW'S THE FUCKING TIME!!!


-----

"Off with [his] head!" - The "Queen of Hearts", a character from "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland", by writer and mathematician Lewis Carroll.

-----

Dr. Sparklepants McGee: "Oh, dear, she looks quite unstable, doesn't she?!? Well, 'be cool', people, it's just an act."

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment