Saturday, October 15, 2011

Me 4:

After paying my tattoo artist at Black Lotus, and peelin' out of the parking lot, my mom and I headed towards "Taco Loco" at a screamin' pace. I had had a good breakfast, but getting that tat made me FAMISHED! For those of you who don't know, Taco Loco is a local El Salvadorian/Mexican restaurant that has been in Eugene since way before the sudden influx of hispanic families and their cuisine.
ANYWAY, my mom had enchilladas con mole, and I had tacos al pastor, and we EACH had an out-of-this-world margarita. I spoke to our awesome waiter, Salvadore, almost entirely in spanish, and later, when we were getting ready to leave, we sat down at the bar instead and talked with Salvadore about his grown up children, loving your job, the varying percentages of agave in tequilla, and how that affects the overall flavor of the final product. HEY SALVADORE!!! Thanks for the free glasses of tequilla AND your company! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment